Add to Calendar
- Please note that all entrants MUST have an adult supervisor during the painting hours of 12pm-3pm on October 8th while the painting is taking place (unless they are 18 years old). Location of painting usually will be on building’s front side, usually located near a street. Norwood Park Chamber of Commerce does not take any responsibility to anyone injured during this painting activity.
- Painting will begin on Saturday, Oct 7th at 12pm and must be finished by 3pm. Please report to the front of Sprout Pediatric Dentistry at 11:30am to receive your window paint and paint brush. You will then receive your numbered window and told where to go. You may bring your own paint brushes if you prefer, YOU MUST**** BRING A TARP to cover the sidewalk in case of any paint spillage along with a box that will carry your cups of paint.—This paint DOES stain the sidewalk.
- All painters must clean off their decorated window by November 3rd. If you need extra soap or squeegees during office hours, the Chamber office will provide some.
- Entrants must paint ‘Halloween’ or ‘Fall’ themed windows and paint them within the marked spaces & must paint only in assigned space.
- Entrants must keep the area where they are painting neat and not interfere with the merchant’s storefront or entrance.Entrants must dispose of all trash. **If participant is caught intentionally throwing/splattering paint on the business windows, ground or surrounding wall, you will be banned from participating again.
- All windows must be finished no later than 4pm on October 7th.
Reminder, we provide: paint & brushes. You bring: tarp for ground, paper towel roll, & empty box for holding paint and water cups, etc.